Accessible Page Links

Page Tools

Main page Content

Nuts to you!


Parents are reminded that some children at our school may have allergies to nuts and contact with nuts may result in a serious anaphylactic reaction we are all keen to avoid. We would be grateful if parents would carefully consider how they might avoid sending nuts or products with nut in them (eg. peanut butter, nutella) should you ever receive notification that a student in your child’s class or year level has a serious nut allergy. Your co-operation in this regard is sincerely appreciated.